Where to find us
How to reach our hotel
Reaching Hotel Arnika Wellness is easy and convenient both in winter and in summer.
If you are travelling by car:
- from the A22 Brennero motorway: exit at Egna-Ora and continue along the SS48 of the Dolomites to Moena, continuing on the SS346 of the San Pellegrino Pass;
- from the A27 Venezia – Belluno motorway: exit at Belluno and continue on the SS203 Agordina, at Cencenighe Agordino turn left, taking the SS346 of the San Pellegrino Pass towards Falcade and from here continue towards Passo San Pellegrino.
If you are travelling by public transport, there are several possibilities.
- from Milan: www.autostradale.it
- from Venice: www.brusutti.com
- Venice-Treviso A. Canova Airport (140 km)
- Venice Marco Polo Airport (150 km)
Transfer from the airport to San Pellegrino Pass:
It will be possible to request the Trentino Green Card to get free access to the local public transport (Trentino Trasporti). With the Mobility Pass in Trentino it will also be possible, only for the day of arrival at the hotel, to get discount codes to reach Trentino with FlixBus and MarinoBus.