Fun for all ages at Hotel Arnika Wellness
Entertainment for children and teenagers
Summer, it’s time to be outdoors and play on the meadows to discover nature. Our entertainers offer all our guests activities to make them happy.
The advantage of a holiday in San Pellegrino Pass is the possibility of having fun outdoors without giving up social relationships. Even for summer 2020, our hotel plans to carry out many nice outdoor entertainment activities. Our entertainment staff will allow young and adults to enjoy pleasant moments of leisure respecting the good rules of safety and coexistence.
A summer of play: weekly program
- Walks for families with children;
- Dancing evening, karaoke, cabaret and bingo;
- Pet and Animal Workshops;
- kids support during lunch and dinner.
Activities with animals
Kids and animals are great friends! Discover all the activities for your family holiday (look the weekly program).
A beautiful walk near the enchanting lake of the San Pellegrino Pass where the sky and the trees are reflected. Imagine the emotion of your children playing chase each other with a sheep and the amazement in discovering how wool is produced. That is one of the experience you can have by partecipanting in our activities.
Let’s play surrounded by nature with our animal friends: let’s have fun finding hidden objects and discover together the skills of our four-legged friends!
Have you ever walked on immense green meadows accompanied by funny goats? It doesn’t happen every day, come and find out how fun it is! After a nice picnic, let’s put ourselves to the test by creating colorful and fragrant soaps. Free your imagination and create them as you prefer.
Cuddling the animals is so relaxing! Getting to know our furry friends closely allows to discover many curiosities about their behavior. Nature never ceases to amaze us, in its immense variety, it hides species that we are not really used to seeing. Here you can get to know the American skunk, the bearded dragon and many others!
Those nice friends will be our unexpected travel companions walking along a confortable flat road towards the War Museum in Someda which we will go to visit.
How do you turn milk into cheese? Let’s find how the various dairy production processes take place and create molds with our hands!
Services for families and for younger guests
- mini wellness: let even the little ones enjoy the well-deserved recreation in our heated swimming pool and a little regenerating break in our salt cave;
- kids’ club: children from 4 years can live hours of fun and games thanks to our very nice entertainers with many activities and workshops inside the maxi playground “The Enchanted Forest” leaving you serene and carefree parents for an excursion or maybe for a dinner romantic;
- kids’ menu: the children at the table will not be capricious thanks to dishes designed specifically to satisfy their tastes;
- walks and activities for families: our staff of staff will be happy to accompany you along simple itineraries and suitable even for young people to discover unique and enchanted landscapes at Passo San Pellegrino and Moena. Weekly events that you cannot miss: Pet Therapy and “Let’s Make Cheese”;
- Sport Arnika Rental: taking a walk with the right comfort is essential. You can rent comfortable baby carrier backpacks and mountain-bikes at competitive prices.