Our pet-friendly hotel in Val di Fassa
Holidays with your four-legged-friends in San Pellegrino Pass
Dogs and cats are welcome in our hotel in Moena. Hotel Arnika Wellness loves and respects pets and knows that for our guests sharing beautiful moments like holidays with loyal friends is highly important. It is allowed to bring your pets in our hotel in Trentino-Südtirol as long as the human guests observe small rules of common sense. Our hotel applies € 10.- charge per day per pet for a perfect room sanitation.
Our rules: happy pets and humans
- Dogs and cats cannot access the spa or the restaurant area. All the remaining common areas and their rooms are the places are accessible always under the custody of the owner;
- It is desirable that the four-legged friends are not left alone in the room for a long time so as not to disturb any guests staying in the rooms nearby or for any damage in the rooms. In the latter case, the reception would be forced to charge the related costs to the owner;
- Dog faeces cannot be abandoned outside, not even on the surrounding meadow.
Our pet-friendly services
Hotel Arnika Wellness arranges in room for our dog friends:
- A bowl for water and one for food;
- A soft kennel to rest in all serenity.
What to bring to the hotel
Some suggestions on everything that can be useful on holiday with animals:
- Health card;
- Medicines and first aid kits;
- Brush and toys making travel less stressful;
- Bags for dog faeces and litter and sandbox for cats;
- Muzzle to be worn by the dog in the cable car.
The reception team will be happy to provide guests with the contact details of veterinarians and pet shops in Fassa Valley. Dogs will make many walks through woods and meadows, so it is advisable to protect them from annoying insects through antiparasitic.